Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dead or Mostly Dead?

Dead is in these days.  Vampires, werewolves, and zombies everywhere.
 
Especially zombies.  It's cool to be a zombie these days.
 
So, what’s with the whole zombie fascination these days? Everywhere I look, zombies. I think the vampires are gonna get upset at all the coverage the zombies are getting.
 
And, here's another thing.  Zombies used to be slow. Like Night of the Living Dead slow. And it always made me wonder, what’s scary about that? You just outrun the buggers. ‘Course, I guess you have to keep running, because eventually the zombies will catch up to you.

But, I wonder, what’s their attention span? I mean, if a bunch of zombies are after you (bunch, bevy, flock, what do I call a group of zombies? Need to research that.), and you run someplace where they can’t see you anymore, will they just go after the next bit of fast food they see? Is there zombie ADHD?

Or, are they like pit bulls (sorry, didn’t mean to pick on the pit bull crowd. Just the first metaphor that sprang from my brain cells.), and they just keep on coming, like the Terminator?  Anyway, just a few questions I have.
 
'til next time... Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment