Friday, November 16, 2012

Brain and brain. What is brain?

Ever wanted to control something with the power of your mind? Sure, who hasn't? I always loved all the sci-fi shows and movies where telekinesis played a part.

Well, a few years ago at the Consumer Electronics Show, a game called Mindflex pegged everyone's meters. Released on the market back in 2009, the game itself is pretty mindless. Players wear a headband that picks up their brain waves. Takes a little practice, but after a while you learn how to turn a fan on or off that controls a ball around a track, Rube Goldberg-style.

That was three years ago. Where's the game now?

My research staff tells me you can get it online at places like Amazon, Target, and Toys"R"Us.

There's also a similar version called Mindball from a Swedish company, Interactive Productline.

Wonder if I can buy one just by thinking about it. Hey, maybe I can mentally move some electrons around to make them think I paid for it, too.

'til next time... Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment